Frequently Asked Questions

Who is responsible for the water service line to my home?

MATR performs maintenance from the main lines up to and including the curb stop/shut-off box usually located near the edge of your property. After the shut-off, maintenance for the service line is...

Board Meeting

Did You Know?

Taking a bath requires up to 70 gallons of water. A five-minute shower uses only 10 to 25 gallons.